Cell Phone Protection Benefit
The Cell Phone Protection Benefit provides reimbursement for Damage or Theft of a cellular phone when the monthly cellular bill is paid using the eligible Mastercard issued by Citibank, N.A.
How It Works
- You must charge your monthly cellular telephone bill to your eligible Mastercard.
- Coverage is Excess to any other applicable insurance or indemnity the eligible person may have.
toll-free 1-833-763-6324TTY: Use Relay Service
M-F 8am to 8pm EST
Good to Know
- For claims involving theft of the cellular telephone, a police report must be filed within 48 hours of the incident.
- For claims involving damage of the cellular telephone, a repair estimate will be required.
- You can check the status of your claim at any time by logging onto: phonebenefit.com
- Once we receive all the documents required, we will review your claim.
- Once your claim is approved, we will communicate the reimbursement amount based on the terms and conditions of the program for your particular Mastercard.
- Please refer to your Guide to Protection Benefits for your particular card product for complete coverage details, including coverage limits, what’s covered and what’s not covered.
Coverage is determined by the terms, conditions and exclusions of the Policies applicable to your Card, as specified by the underwriter, and is subject to change with notice. This site does not supplement or replace the Policy and/or Program Terms.
Submission of a claim does not guarantee coverage or coverage availability.